Wednesday, December 24, 2014

October 27, 2014

Well this week was good I didn't know they did not send I was cut off getting everyone attached to the email I thought it had sent though. Well this week we had a good time for p-day we wnt to Wal-Mart and we had a scavenger hunt we went around the store and found 10 random things then changed carts and raced to see who could get them all put way the fastest. Then we went to the church and made ty-died shirts with cool-aid and then played some dodge ball and volleyball and some made friend ship bracelets. After we went to the McClain with the Balaskis  to have FHE. We talked a lot about Prayer then we went to see sister Brown to Celebrate her Birthday and she was funny we talked about conference with her then we went home. Tue- we went to the Spanish Apartment and had lunch then we went to the Grain Train and unloaded 2 semi trailers which were not in good condition everything was rotten and rusted from the water that had gotten in then we all raced back to the main building in wheel chairs which was fun. Wed- we had District Meeting and the Zone Leaders were down so we went tolunch with them at the Grainery and it was really good food got some Onion rings and a chicken sandwich was good. after we went and did some tracting and then went to the wilkers and had dinner then Both Elder Powell and Myself got hair cuts as my mother would say I was beginning to look like a clown with curly hair 12 weeks was a little long for no hair cuts but looking good now. Thur- we went on Exchanges with the Zone Leaders but while we were chilling at the Apartment some how a little wrestling match got started and well white shirts were no longer just white but it was fun then we all went out and I went with elder Pulver and elder Powell was with Elder Jensen and we saw a couple of Less Actives and a investigator named Alfrado we read Alma ch. 19 with him went and did some tracting gave out a couple 3 Mormon.org cards and then we went to help them load up all there stuff then we headed home. Fri- We went out to dig a trench in the balaski yard you all might ask why? well they had a shop built this week and so to got power to it then needed a trench so we dug it for them and went out we stopped at a couple of places to see if anyone carried Rocky Mtn. Oysters well no body does and the only guy I found who could get me some was way to much he had a 20LB box for $60.00 which I told him I couldn't do now why would I look for this well elder Wilson has never had then before so I wanted to get him some before transfers this week happens well I will have to work fast now I got 3 days to find some. we went and gave Lynda and Leon both Blessing and she told me that she has FINISHED THE BOOK OF MORMON!!!! its crazy but due to his health problems we are having troubles with catching them on a regular basis but we are going to get it worked out sooner or later. then we the Elders went to Sakura a sushi and steak house so we all tried sushi well it was alright but wow I will need to not eat that very much kind of expensive for what you get it was good though I got a California role and a salmon avocado role and some fried rice which was good they cooked it all in front of you too. then we went to see sister Adams talked about conference with her and church. then we went to have a lesson with Jason Newmann we talked about faith and  how we gain faith then had a family home evening with some of the YSA group which was fun we roasted marshmallows I am out of time I love you all went to stake conference and had a blast there wish I could tell you more I love Elder Lott

No comments:

Post a Comment