Wednesday, December 24, 2014

November 3, 2014

Well this week has been super amazing for me let me begin
Mon- Was kind of a crazy day we just relaxed bing it was just the Spanish Elders Wilson and Sharp and Elder Powell and Myself so we just hung out and watched a Book of Mormon Movie and then we went to have a lesson with Brianna and her Roommate Breanna and her boyfriend Correy we taught the Restoration to them gave out two BofM almost had Brianna set for Baptism but we need to work out a few things. Then we went to the Balaskis to have Family Home Evening but sadly we missed dinner cause some one didn't tell us to be there at 6:00 but we did get told 7 so missed a salmon dinner for Sally's Birthday Party dinner.

Tue. we went to Omaha for the Departing Testimony for Sister Beck who went Home this week she went home to Idaho Falls of all places kind of cool well but an amazing testimony meeting during that time it was a packed place with 18 missionary's going home 3 being Elders crazy Oh also while at Departing Testimony I saw elder Bascom my MTC COMP and Elder Hansen his trainer. Also saw a lot of other great Elders I have had the Pleasure of serving around. Then we headed Home got in about 12:30 that next morning so we stayed the Night at the Spanish's apartment and went to District meeting with 4 elders it was good though a lot abut setting goals.

Transfers happened and guess is now the District Leader out in Norfolk ya ya I am pumped to be the District Leader! then Elder Wilson Left to Iowa and Elder Saunders Replaced him. And Sister Riedhead is Training Sister O'Connell From Las Vegas Nevada she has been cold since she got here but things are good I am staying. Oh yes so I got to meet Sister Fuller and her family well she has finished her mission and going home Jones Brother so I got to visit with him and he sent a picture to ben cause I don't have Dads New Cell Number Memorized yet but just working hard seeing some wonderful Miracles we have a Baptismal Set for Dec. 6th Cheri Carolsen and just have some other promising one to be set soon well I love you all Love Elder Lott.

No comments:

Post a Comment