Monday, March 10, 2014

February 17, 2013

Well this week has just come and gone too fast and now a new chapter is about to come forth in my new life out here yes the dreaded day has come and now is passing me by as my companions change but even though we had to work through a rough week we were blessed greatly for our efforts.

Had to go to the doctor this week nothing major yet and hopefully stays that way.

   we had some great excitement as we first got a call from Jordan asking if we had anything going on we didn't so we went and bowled and played a couple of games of pool with him talked about our missions what we teach and what we do while we are out here I have good reason to think he may be my first convert I teach or I hope it goes that way.

   Zone training was exciting as we had some great trainings given to us there and to make it better we got to hear the testimony's of two great elders who would be leaving us this week but after that and the sister all cleared the GYM we had our Olympic try outs which was great we had so much fun with that as we all have been training hard to win a certain event and well I did win pushups so I will need to up my game by a lot 130 will not cut it for the next one but it will be just as fun.

   We went on a split with North Platte elders which was fun to do and to see some different people and as we did we took some furniture out to a family that's mother left and took everything from them which was sad but glad to have been able to help them out in a small way but we also for service this week went out and trimmed two horses hooves and then the next day we went back out to kat who lives in the bank of Keystone we helped her put power into the safe so she can use that room for her sowing room after that we went over to Bob and Elanes and ate dinner with them and Kat they had the horses was fun spent a good portion of time packing and cleaning the  apartment went out and took pictures with family's before we headed out then we spent the night in North Platte.

Church was great we had a LA come to church he probably has not been in 20 years or more but he had a good time had a potluck which turned out great and he is starting to read his scriptures daily and well my time has run out on the computer but I love you all Elder Pancheri thanks for all you taught me and my you be blessed for your service don't for get us out here Love Elder Lott

No comments:

Post a Comment