Thursday, October 17, 2013

Handwritten Letter from October 6, 2013

Dear Family & Friends,
     So far this short week I have had at the MTC has just been the best.  My companion is amazing, we connect so well.  His name is Colten Bascom or as I call him, Elder Bascom. We have two other roommates, Elder Clemmens and Elder Scarpa who are the best.  We have a trio of sisters, Sister Reidhead, Christensen and Heaton they are the best and help teach me so much.  Today conference was great, you should all know cause you watched it.  Priesthood was great for me.  Afterwards we met together and talked about conference we had a testimony meeting that was the best the spirit was so strong.  Gave the sisters blessings.  I gave my first one also.  We are going to write to the sisters anonymously (mainly because they're the best and we want to express that to them and one has not received any mail yet).  Again so everyone knows I fly out to the field on the 14th.  My plane leaves at 8:40 am.  19 of us leave.  I love you all so much and please know I am doing great  Loving it here.  My testimony grows so much everyday.  Look forward to getting letters soon.
                                              Love, Elder Wyatt P. Lott
PS  Found a whoopee cushion in our room

No comments:

Post a Comment